Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Finally....

I have been wanting to finish up all my reports by today. I have finally completed all my reports. Thank God for VPN access. I came home and I have managed to complete all my reports whilst working from home. I am glad it is all finished, so that now, I can concentrate on the Soft Skill Training class which is on the 2nd of Apr and of course our daily ISO 27001 Awareness Briefing exercise which is going on from tomorrow till the 3rd of Apr 2009.

I will be conducting one of the briefings tomorrow - 2.30pm t0 4.30pm. I do hope, I will be able to make it as interesting as possible, but at the same time to ensure all staffs are well aware of the seriousness of the standard and how important it is for us to be very careful with ISMS within AO.

We were supposed to have futsal tonight, but sadly, it was cancelled. So, I just got home, took the boys out for a walk and then had dinner. After dinner, just watched tele for about half an hour and then started working on my reports. I am really glad to have been able to complete all my reports - including the PAR Weekly Report on time.

Oh yes, Amma is down. Shobs went to pick her up from Pudu. She is sorting out some of her pension matters. I spoke to her after dinner and I hope to meet her for a nice dinner tomorrow. Appa will be down on Thursday for a meeting and then they go back to Melaka together. It is so much nicer whenever they come down - we can take them around, chill out at Starbucks over a cuppa with Amma - I just can't wait to meet Amma tomorrow. It has almost been a month since I last saw her. Amma told me she brought some chappatis and some vendhaya curry. Now, let me tell you, this is the 'bomb' of all curries. I hope to have some tomorrow - I hope Shobs keeps some for me.

More tomorrow after meeting Amma.

Good night and God bless you all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heyy! manju here! how r uu? i read ur blog. wow! ur getting married? congratulations. really happy for you. btw, i tried contacting you. i went to dubai last year. send me an e-mail atleast, manjuelizabethmathew@hotmail.com
i changed my number too but i wouldn wanna post it here. tc. hope to hear frm you =)