Sunday, April 19, 2009

Man Utd vs Everton....

It will be a cruncher - this one! However, it may not be the same line-up that humbled the Portuguese side in Porto days ago. I am very sure Sir Alex will rest most of the star players. Among those whom I see not making the squad tonight are: Ronaldo, Rooney, Carrick, Giggsy and most likely even Berbatov. It will be suprising to see Van der Sar between the posts. A lot of people, well, the traditionalists will be waiting to lash out at Sir Alex about this move. But, if you ask me, I think it is a very good move. With the likes of Park, Fletcher and Tevez, I'm sure we will be able to get the win we need against the Evertonians. I am not in any way underestimating Everton, it is just that - now, playing the way we are, I am confident we'll go through and meet the Blues in the finals. Did any of you'll watch the game (Arsenal vs Chelsea) last night? DD, I like to call him that, Drogba, was awesome. Assuming we qualify for the finals, we will have to watch DD very closely. Looking at what he did to the Gunners in the 84th minute was scary. Although he was an out of favour striker with Scolari, he has proven beyond doubt that he is still one of the best strikers in the world. Congratulations Blues, and see you in the finals.

I have been following the steady success Moyes with Everton. He has managed to do something really special with the team - especially with the limited funds that he has had. I do hope they will do well in the league. If I'm not mistakes, they're in 6th place and they are giving Villa a real run for their money. If I remember correctly, they have a game in hand and by winning it, they will move up into 5th. They are a really good team. My best wishes are with you Everton, but tonight, it will be tough - especially going against a team that has won it 11 times (the last being in 2004). But I am confident that it will be a good game.

I hope we will win tonight - more after the game ya'll.

Glory Glory Man Utd!

No comments: