Monday, October 24, 2005

Melaka

Hello everyone,
Yeah I know it has been a while since I last blogged. Anyway, have been really busy with work & classes. Went back to Melaka last weekend. Left on Saturday, got there by 11am. Had music practice @ church. Mum was leading in P&W. After practice rushed home to wallop all the food that I have been missing. The last time I went back was like almost 3 weeks ago. So, I ate and ate and ate - mum cooked chicken bryani. The Christ Church Kindergarten was having its Annual Concert. Did nothing much during the day, just rested - stayed up to watch the Man Utd v Tottenham game - very disappointing performance by the home team. Next day, got up early went to Church, then back for lunch. Took Caesar for his walk. Pretty much thats all. Got back to KL by 1.30am. Arrrggghhhh....then its back to work! More later.

1 comment:

reni said...

Hey, you have a great blog here. I know this has nothing to do with your site but I have a new blog that I've just started, its been up for a couple of days. I gave my blog a cool title which seems to attract visitors:

www.adminsupervisor.blogspot.com

Have you got any suggestions about stuff you would like to read about??? Take a look if you get the chance. I want my blog to be cutting edge...a good read. lol...your'll understand when you see it!

The other site I have is a work from home moms site. Its all about, need I say it, working from home. I think people should have the choice to build their own income instead of somebody else’s. Freedom of well being and all of that...anyway take a look see what you think.

Keep up the good work, I'll be back to visit + I'll be at any suggestions you have about my blog.