Tuesday, September 06, 2005

A very sad day..

I'm sure you guys would remember that I spoke about Dr. Arul, my friend Anto's dad. Well, sadly, Dr. Arul passed away today. He has been taken from UMMC back to Teluk Intan. Will be attending his funeral tomorrow. I believe that it was God who felt that he (Dr. Arul) has suffered enough and that He wants him back with Him. I thank God for the life and all that Dr. Arul has done for many people, especially all his patients in Teluk Intan.

Wasnt able to blog yesterday as it was pretty relaxing at work as it was Labour Day in US. Good for me and all the US analysts who were working. We were watching movies, playing games and sleeping most of the time.

Thought of going to see Autochild on Thursday as I am experiencing some clutch problems with my babe. She was fine all this while, but she is starting to stammer everytime a gear shift is made, especially when a shift is made from 2nd to 3rd. I believe it may be a lubrication problem. But need to get it examined first. According to Brandon from Autochild, it may have to be flushed out and new lubricants may have to be re-entered. It may cost me a bomb, but I am willing to do it as this is a re-curring problem. A good option before I think of changing the entire clutch kit.

That's all for today!

No comments: