Thursday, September 18, 2008

Damn, Has It Been Long....

Yes everyone, I know it has been very long since my last post. In fact, ever since I got back from Beijing, I have not had the time to write. I am glad to have found some time to write now. As most of you know, I love to write - so now I am going to write at every chance I get. Work has been good, the boys (Caesar & Vasco) have been well, VofW is progressing - we're preparing for our next major gig, the Global Battle of the Bands Challenge 2008 and of course the finals competition at the Attic (hopefully at the end of October).

A lot of people have been asking why I have not been writing, well, as I said, time had not permitted me to do so. But from now on, I will try my very best to write at least once a day.

Thank you for all your support everyone and do take care. Hope all of you have a wonderful week ahead!

No comments: