Saturday, April 07, 2007

This Is Becoming A Habit...Got To Blog More

Hello everyone, I know it has been a while. I have been really busy with work, church and all. Anyway, I will make it point to blog as often as I can from now on. It is Rems birthday today, last night we had a small 'do' @ t-Club in Bangsar. It was fun. Almost all the guys from work came by. Had a lot to eat and drink. I couldn't drink because I am on Lent. Can only 'break fast' after Easter Day (Sunday).

My sister (Shobie Shobs) told me that I need to keep updating my blog as she reads it. Wow! Lol! She is going to be pissed at this. Anyway, I will try my best to update my daily doings and reporting more interesting outings I have been doing. Some of the stuff to look forward to is the Miri International Jazz Festival which I am going for in May. Jam and I are true jazz fans. So, this is an opportunity which I am not going to miss. Will tell you more soon.

Cheers!

No comments: