Tuesday, July 22, 2008

MISTAKE....

More often than not, for some of us, we make mistakes. Now, whether or not the mistakes made turn out to be absolute moments of brilliance or otherwise - it is very truly conceived as a mistake nonetheless. I have made many mistakes in life - some of which I am proud of and of course some of which ... well, lets not get there shall we. I honestly believe that whenever we make a mistake and we accept the mistake and learn from it, we are better human beings. I know, it is very crude to say something like that, but lets ponder that for a moment.

For example, I used to be a smoker. I consider that a mistake I had made when I was much younger. Unfortunately, I got addicted to it for a while, but I am glad that I am totally out of it now. It is not only the fact that I realised my mistake, but the fact that I know how much more I can reap by correcting myself.

I got in to work today and met up with Devika (hereafter referred to as Akka) for lunch. Upon doing so, I had to rush in to work as it was getting late for me. Akka sent me an email which was rather brilliant. Well, I consider it a creation by someone who is very articulate. The title of the email was Mistakes. So, enjoy:-

If a barber makes a mistake,

It is a NEW STYLE


If a driver makes a mistake,

It is a NEW PATH


If a engineer makes a mistake,

It is a NEW VENTURE


If parents makes a mistake,

It is a NEW GENERATION


If a politician makes a mistake,

It is a NEW LAW


If a scientist makes a mistake,

It is a NEW INVENTION


If a tailor makes a mistake,

It is a NEW FASHION


If a teacher makes a mistake,

It is a NEW THEORY


If our boss makes a mistake,

It is a NEW IDEA


If an employee makes a mistake,

It is a MISTAKE!


WHY! WHY! WHY! (My humble contribution to the article)


No comments: