Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Rainforest Music Festival....

Rainforest Music Festival - Kuching, SARAWAK

I have been planning to do this for a while now. I missed the last few years due to work commitments, studies and other functions. But I did not want to miss it this time. Last year Jam & I went for the Miri International Jazz Festival - which was so awesome. This time for the RMF, I will be going with Vick (a long time friend). Of course Jam will be there too, he leaves today with 3 of his other friends.

I will be leaving for Kuching on the 10th (Thurs) and I will be back on the 14th (Mon). The event is from the 11th till the 13th of July. I will be updating the blog with all the pictures and stories once I get back. There will be so much to do in Kuching. I thought of getting my 2nd tatt as well. we'll see how it goes - reason being the artists in Borneo are way more artistic and talented compared to the ones you find here. They are natural artists' - I hope to get my 2nd one there.

Will update soon. Take care and wish you all a blessed week ahead.

No comments: