Monday, October 15, 2007

Melaka....

Well, it is Melaka again this weekend. Since Shobs is driving back, I will not be driving. She will be leaving at about 6pm on Sat, so I'll take the bus down and come back with her on Sun. The new drum set that we have ordered will also be arriving on Sat at about 2pm. Can't wait for that. This weekend will be rather special. Shobs birthday had passed. We didnt really do anything for her. Amma and I have decided to take her out for dinner. So, it will be Appa, Amma, Balla, Shobs, Anto, Tasha and myself. We love this particular chinese restaurant in Melaka - Pei Zhing in Melaka Raya. I will take some pics and load them.
I am more excited about the drum set that we will be getting this weekend. Now, that I will have a lot to talk about once I get back.
Oh yeah, by the way, I got a call from a long time friend of mine - Leslie Matthews from Ipoh. We met up for dinner on Sun with Shobs and Regina (another long time friend). Had dinner at Ming Tien in Taman Megah. It was good to meet up and talk about all our old stories. We hope to do more of that soon. Leslie used to be the guitarist in St. John's Church Ipoh. So, we will be having him join us in one of our jamming sessions - with Vessel of Worship.
Cheers!

No comments: