Monday, October 08, 2007

Move....

It has been a while huh fellows! Well, I have been busy, with work, getting my studies sorted out and of course my move to Cyber-land. Well, for those of you who don't know, I have been offered a job in a company in Cyberjaya. Now, since Tasha is already working there (HSBC), we thought it would be sensible for us to move there. Over the weekend, after much deliberation, we have decided to give Uncle Sayed (my current landlord - in fact the best landlord I have ever had) the notice. It is a 2 months' notice, which will serve until the 4th of December 2007. Uncle has been very gracious to us throughout our entire stay here. I am leaving with a heavy heart, but in the long run, we feel that it is worth the move. We have decided to move to Taman Equine. It is about a 7 mins drive from our offices in Cyberjaya to where we are thinking of staying.
Tentatively, my job there starts on the 29th of October 2007. It is still to be confirmed as a lot of minor details are yet to be confirmed. Once they are all set, I will be starting at the new company.
I am very grateful to all my best friends at CSA CSC for all the help, support, guidance and encouragement that they have showered upon me during my 3 years stay at the office. It has been a truly memorable journey for me. I have learnt a lot and I hope to keep learning in my new assignment.
God bless!

No comments: