Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Samuel Anthony Jude a.k.a. Anto'

Anto' is my younger brother. Well, not biologically, but he has become a part of our family for the past 4 years or so. He has been such a blessing to our family, our Church (Christ Church Melaka) and to all our friends. In fact most of the guys at CSA know him quite well. Anto' is a student in STM (Seminary Theology Malaysia) - this is a college where students are trained to become priests'. He has always been eager to server the Lord. By God's grace he was admitted as a student last year. Upon completing his Dip in Theology, he has been accepted as a Diocesan candidate - which means the Diocese will be financing his studies. This also means that he will be posted to different churches as part of his training.

Having served in CCM for such a long time, I am proud to say that he has matured so much intellectually and spiritually. He will be posted to St. Luke's Church, Teluk Intan from November onwards. I know that I will miss him dearly and so will the rest. I pray that he will continue to be a blessing to everyone as much as he has to me and everyone at home.


Anto', God bless you and thank you for everything you have done for me. You will always be my younger brother

Here are some of the pics we took with him last Sun.

Tasha & Anto'

Myself, Amma, Appa, Anto' & Tasha

No comments: