Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Chiropractor....

I've got a chiro session AGAIN, tomorrow! Damn, I have to go through another 2 more days of a back sore after that. You see that is the thing with these chiro sessions. What happened before was that, my body adjusted itself to the injury. This means to say that, although I was suffering, my body adjusted itself to the injury. My right leg was shorter than my left leg by about an inch. Following the treatment and the exercises, I am on my way to recovery - but a very long way back. I have to be patient and careful about whatever I do. For any over-exertion may result in another injury on the back.

More reports on my treatment on Thurs. Till then, please be careful. Do not do anything that may put you at risk of any back injury.

Cheers!

No comments: