Friday, June 15, 2007

Pick-Up Lines....

While I was surfing yesterday, I came across this site with all the most unique pick-up lines. Interesting, how people come up with such lines just to get into the sack.

Enjoy.....
1. Do I know you from somewhere, because I don't recognize you with your clothes on?

2. Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?

3. I'd like to name a multiple orgasm after you.

4. I'm betting that you cannot wait until tomorrow, because I bet that you get more and more beautiful every day.

4. Why don't you come over here, sit on my lap and we'll talk about the first thing that pops up?

5. I'm trying to determine after years of therapy and lots of testing, whether or not I'm allergic to sex.

6. Please help the homeless. Take me home with you...

7. You are a 9.999. Well, you'd be a perfect 10 if you were with me.

8. Your Daddy must have been a Baker, cos you got the nicest set of buns I've ever saw.

9. I'm good at math, U+I=69

10. Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

Cheers!

No comments: