Monday, November 05, 2007

Man Utd....

What a game it was! Headed to Waikiki with some of the boys to have a few drinks and to watch the game. I must say the atmosphere was awesome. There were 2 large groups of fans from both sides of the camp. Upon kick-off, I had a strange feeling that we will take the lead in the game but somehow Arsenal may level it. Damn it! I hate those feelings. I was reminded of the game sometime early this year when we were leading 1-0 and Arsenal came back drew level and scored a last minute goal to beat us. But this time, it was very different. Man Utd played really well. In fact they played better in the 2nd half. We were leading 0-1 thanks to a deflected goal by Rooney and then of course there was this equaliser by Fabregas. But when Ronaldo scored in the 2nd half thanks to superb team play, I was convinced that we are no longer just any team. We are Manchester United - one of the best teams in the world. But looking at it from an open perspective, I believe we drew with not only the Premiership leaders, but with a team which is playing some of the most exciting football this season.
We played well, I do hope we will do justice against Blackburn on the 11th. I'm pretty sure we will do well against Kiev on the 7th at Old Trafford.
Keep up the spirit my dear Red Devils!

No comments: