Sunday, March 22, 2009

Weekend....

This weekend was spent doing nothing, but just resting. Woke up at 9am, washed my car, washed the front porch of the house and did some cleaning in the hall and dining area, then had my coffee while I watched some tele. Called the caricature artist to confirm the collection details and then, went to the supermarket to buy some groceries - Tasha was cooking today. Had lunch - chicken fingers sambal, some 'kailan' and some fried fish cakes. I just love having Sunday lunches at home. The things is I am so tired of eating out - any opportunity to eat at home is good. After lunch, watched some tele and then came up to rest and of course to blog a lil'. Now, I am going to get ready to go to Unc Krishnan's birthday party.

More when I return ok. I might be meeting Shobs for supper.

We'll see how it goes.
More later.

No comments: